CODIV-19 & Print Shop Operations
WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK FOR OUR CLIENTS - PLEASE NOTE:
- Clients will be able to request quotes and place orders online, via email or over the phone as our production staff will remain operational, although on a limited basis.
- However, we have closed retail operations for the foreseeable future and will make daily assessments to determine when it is safe to resume normal "open door" operation.
- Orders may be picked up by appointment or shipped UPS as long as they continue to ship goods. Our delivery truck will not be operating.
Any updates will be posted on right here on our homepage.
Place Orders Online - Client Portals!
The Print Shop is geared up to get our best customers set up with their very own portals on our website. A customer portal will become your very own Print Shop web employee that works for you 24/7. Portals will truly enhance your print buying experience with The Print Shop by simplifying the entire process. Portals allow customers to:
- Place Orders Online
- View Item Pricing
- Generate and Approve Instant Proofs
- Upload Large Artwork Files
- Track Online Order History
Online ordering could reduce the time it takes to complete your order by more than 50% while offering you the same quality and value. Want more information on portals? Click the link below or contact your account representative for details.
Hot Off The Press
Memes are a great way to engage with customers, but as a business, you have to walk a fine line. How can your marketing use memes effectively? Today, we’re going to discuss some ideas to get started.
While business seems to be screeching to a halt in the wake of the coronavirus, social media rages on. Now is a good time to build your brand and show your values and personality online.
What is evergreen content and why is it so important? Let’s dive in and see how you can start optimizing evergreen content.
How can businesses and individuals best reach out to consumers during the new spring season? Luckily, we have five super springtime marketing ideas to get you started.